E. Regine Francois, Principal
Ms. E. Regine Francois is a seasoned trial attorney who prides herself in serving her clients on variety of complex matters, while adhering to the highest ethical standards. She handles cases from inception to trial. She will advocate on your behalf and advise you of all of your legal options. Regine will approach your legal concerns with a common-sense approach, and the competence and diligence required.
Regine is active with the Maryland State Bar Association where she serves on various committees and the Young Lawyers Section. She is also active with the American Bar Association where she serves as the Maryland Young Lawyer House of Delegate Representative. Regine is committed to hercommunity and serves as a pro-bono attorney. She also volunteers with various civic and community organizations.
Regine received a Juris Doctor degree from the University Of Connecticut School of Law and a B.A. degree from American University in International Studies with a minor in Spanish.
Admitted to practice in Maryland (2006), the District of Columbia (2008), and the U.S. District for the District of Columbia (2012).
- Rosner & Rosner Young Lawyers Professionalism Award, July 2015 — presented by the American Bar Association Center for Professional Responsibility
- Edward F. Shea Professionalism Award, June 2015 — presented by the Maryland state Bar Association Bar Foundation
- Daily Record’s Leadership in Law, November 2014
- Melody Tagliaferri-Cronin Distinguished Service Award by the Maryland State Bar Association Young Lawyers Section, June 2014
- Living Classrooms of the National Capital Region Rising Stars, October 2013
The Daily Record Generation J.D.Blog
- Fluent in French and Haitian Creole
- Proficient in Spanish